Unfortunately, our courier partners are experiencing delivery delays due to a power outage that occurred on the 10th of June 2021.
We apologise for the inconvenience.READ FULL ARTICLE
What are your Queen's Birthday operating hours?
Our dedicated Product Experts will be available via live chat and phone between 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm NZST on Monday 14th June 2021.
Visit our Contact Us page to connect with the team.READ FULL ARTICLE
Delivery times may vary during sale periods. Please allow an additional 2-4 business days on top of standard delivery timesREAD FULL ARTICLE
What are your Mid Year Sale Terms & Conditions?
Offer: Up to 50% off selected styles. Offer is available from 02:00 NZST 3rd June 2021 and is for a limited time only.
Start shopping here.
Important to note:
- Offer is available online at hypedc.com and in all Australian and New Zealand stores.
- Offer is valid on select products and applies to styles found under the Sale categories online along with in-store equivalent.
- Discount is already applied and prices are as marked online and in-store.
- Offer is subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Due to the high volume of demand and if website difficulties are experienced Hype DC cannot guarantee the availability of stock.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other Offers, redeemed against prior purchases and is not available on lay-by.
- Offer is not available on the purchase of gift cards/eVouchers.
- Promotion may be extended or changed at Hype DC's discretion.
Please allow additional time for delivery during sale periods and public holidays as delivery times may vary.
Are your stores open?
All Hype DC stores are operating. Please see below for our COVID-safe plan.
Hygiene and social distancing measures
To help make them safer, we’ve introduced several measures to help us maintain an appropriate distance from each other while in our stores. We will review and adapt these in-store measures as the environment evolves.
Introduce a limit to the number of customers in-store at any given time.
Our stores will have signage displayed with the max capacity allowed in-store at any one time.
If the store has reached capacity, the number of customers will be managed using a one in, one out policy.
Maintain 2 metres apart from each other where possible
Social distancing tape will be placed around our floors and seating areas. These can be found throughout the store as reminders, as well as areas where you may be required to queue.
Use EFTPOS/Paywave/Tap n Go services available
We strongly encourage you to use your card or phone to tap and pay instead of cash, whenever possible.
Use sanitisation station upon entering the store
A team member will be at the entry door to offer hand sanitiser which all customers will be required to use before entering the store.
Regular cleaning routines throughout the entire store
We apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene across our stores. We have increased the routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
Remove and put on your own footwear
Our team will still be available to assist you with any sizing questions you may have, however they will maintain a 2-metre distance to comply with social distancing! We will also have disposable try-on socks and gloves available.
Training for team members on social distancing and additional hygiene measures
All of our team members will be required to complete a training course.
Thank you for playing your part in helping us practise social distancing. We appreciate your continued support as we work through this together.
Hype DCREAD FULL ARTICLE