Can I purchase a gift card online?
Unfortunately, we don't currently sell gift cards online. We're sorry for the inconvenience!
We know that purchasing gifts online can be tricky, so our Product Experts are here to help you find the perfect present with sizing advice, product recommendations and stock checks. They can even place the order over the phone with you!
Give them a call on 0800 497 369 and press option 1.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is my gift card balance?
Can’t remember the amount on your gift card? Not a problem! Just follow the below steps:
- Add the item(s) you wish to purchase to your cart
- Next, click the “Cart” icon and scroll down to select “View Cart”
- On the right-hand side, you’ll see a section where it says “Add Gift Card". Click into it.
- Pop in your gift card number followed by your pin (can be found on the back of your card). Click “Check Balance”. Your remaining balance will be displayed on the screen!
- Hit “Apply Total” to use the gift card!
What is my gift card PIN?
Don’t remember your gift card PIN? No worries! Simply reach out to our Product Experts and we’ll help you track it down.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I make my credit note an online gift voucher ?
We can convert your credit note into an online gift voucher, just make sure that the credit note has not expired and still has funds left on it.
Please contact our Product Experts and provide them with the below information.
- Full name
- Credit note number
- Date of expiry
READ FULL ARTICLE
Need a credit note extension?
Simply contact our Product Experts with your credit note number and we'll take it from there.
What are the gift card terms & conditions?
Gift Card Terms & Conditions:
- Hype DC Gift Cards can be purchased in store and are redeemable at any Hype DC retail store in Australia or online at https://www.hypedc.com/nz/.
- Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from the issue date, or until no amount remains on the Gift Card. Any balance that remains on the Gift Card after expiry will not be available for use.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash, reloaded, topped up or used to purchase other gift cards.
- The value shown on a Gift Card includes GST.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance can be used for future purchases up to the expiry date.
- Gift Cards should be treated like cash. Lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced or refunded.
- Items purchased using Gift Cards that are subject to our returns or refunds policy will be refunded as store credit. We reserve the right to issue you with a new Gift Card equivalent to the value of your refunded Gift Card purchase.
- Should we suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, we may refuse to redeem the Gift Card until we are satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
- We reserve the right to change these conditions at any time and will provide at least 14 days’ notice by posting the changes on this website. If you contact us within the notice period and do not accept the changes, we can cancel the Gift Card and refund you any value remaining on the Gift Card.
READ FULL ARTICLE
Please note: Gift cards purchased in New Zealand may only be redeemed in New Zealand.